Door supervisors are the first and last point of contact your customers have with your business, and could be the final factor that decides whether you have a one-off or regular customer.
At Gardant, we know that door supervisors are integral to the image of your venue. They must have a welcoming demeanour to encourage passing trade, but carry themselves with enough authority to deter crime and violence.
That’s why we provide SIA-licensed and qualified security officers that have been thoroughly vetted to have proven communication skills, problem solving skills and monitoring abilities.
Trained in Conflict Management and Physical Intervention our Door Supervisors work to minimise aggressive situations and maintain the relationships that you have with your customers, whilst protecting the safety of other patrons and the integrity of your Licence. Our Staff are also trained in First Aid, fire safety and Terrorism awareness, as well as how to deal and liaise with the Emergency Services if required.
How It Works
- Security personnel arrive on time and ready to work each shift dressed in a smart dress code and with a polished appearance to fit with your venue.
- Each security officer is equipped for their door supervision shift with radios, clickers, stamps and vests as required.
- Security staff are trained in Challenge 25 – a retail strategy which requires them to check the ID of anyone that looks under 25 in order to protect your licence. They will check the ID of everyone that enters your venue and refuse entry to those that cannot provide this.
- A report will be kept throughout the shift, listing incidents, and staff will report to a point of contact as and when necessary for anything that needs to be dealt with immediately.
- At the end of each shift, you will be provided with a full, in-depth report of any incidents or refusals, as well as capacity information for your records.
Every event is different, and has its own, individual needs. To find out more about how we can help you, just call 0345 5480184, or email email@example.com.
Can’t fault the service provided! Very quick response and very reasonably priced for the service! Would definitely recommend and use this company again 🙂
17th June 2020
I cannot fault this company one bit, they advised, supported and helped with every aspect of my holiday park. the security was fantastic and was obvious they took their time picking their own staff
17th June 2020
Probably one of the most professional companies I have used, everything was pain free from start to finish. All their staff turn up to work looking smart and presentable.
16th June 2020
We had Gardant install a CCTV system to our property and we cannot fault the work carried out! From start to finish they assisted in providing the highest quality of service. I will definitely use Gardant for future requirements going forward.
17th March 2021
We have been working alongside Gardant Security Ltd for now for six months plus, I have received nothing but a first-class Door Supervision service, working together to provide a safe environment. From risk assessments to training, the Gardant team are always trying to improve so they can achieve a great customer experience. We have a great relationship that I hope we can continue moving forward, thank you.
17th November 2020
North Devon Office: Gardant Security Ltd, CA Building, The Strand, Barnstaple EX31 1EU
South Devon Office: Gardant Security Ltd, Ensign House, Parkway Court , Longbridge Road, Plymouth, PL6 8LR
Monday-Friday: 8am - 5pm
Get in touch for a free, no obligation, security consultation.1