Gas safety Certification
Gas Safety (Installation and Use) Regulations 1998 require all commercial and residential premises to have a valid and up to date gas safety certificate (also known as a CP12).
The law requires that these inspections be performed by a Gas Safe qualified engineer every 12 months, on all gas appliances, boilers and flues on site. A full gas safety check will verify that your appliances are compliant with legal requirements, as well as for insurance purposes.
Gas safety checks are needed by a range of different organisations and individuals, including:
- Commercial buildings including those with commercial kitchens
- Hotels and B&Bs
- Schools and colleges
- Housing associations
A full gas safety check will look over all appliances, pipework, extraction systems (such as chimneys and flues), and gas interlock systems. The inspection will ensure that there are no gas leaks, as well as checking CO and CO2 levels on the property.
Gardant offers a comprehensive gas safety inspection and certification service, performed by qualified and skilled engineers, to ensure that your property remains safe for yourself, tenants, customers and employees.
How It Works
- One of our Gas Safe registered engineers will attend your premises and perform a full gas safety inspection.
- They will check that:
- All gas appliances are operating at the right pressure
- All gas appliances have enough air supply to function correctly
- All gas appliances are burning gas appropriately
- Flues and chimneys are clear, to allow gas to emit safely from each appliance
- All safety devices attached to appliances are operating correctly.
- You should ensure that an appropriate adult will be home for the inspection. This means someone over the age of 18 and could be yourself, the tenant or an employee.
- If any fault is found, this will be dealt with in accordance with the current procedures stated in the ‘Gas Industry Unsafe Situation Procedure’ (GIUSP), which can be found at https://www.gassaferegister.co.uk/
- Once the gas safety check has been carried out, we will send you a copy of your CP12 certificate, which must be kept on your premises for at least two years.
- We can also book in your next gas safety check before we leave, and this should be within 12 months of the last appointment.
If you are ready to book your next gas safety inspection, book a consultation with our team now on 0345 5480184, or you can email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Probably one of the most professional companies I have used, everything was pain free from start to finish. All their staff turn up to work looking smart and presentable.
Absolute delight to talk to Easy to follow and we'll managed would highly recommend services
I cannot fault this company one bit, they advised, supported and helped with every aspect of my holiday park. the security was fantastic and was obvious they took their time picking their own staff
We had Gardant install a CCTV system to our property and we cannot fault the work carried out! From start to finish they assisted in providing the highest quality of service. I will definitely use Gardant for future requirements going forward.
Can’t fault the service provided! Very quick response and very reasonably priced for the service! Would definitely recommend and use this company again 🙂
We have been working alongside Gardant Security Ltd for now for six months plus, I have received nothing but a first-class Door Supervision service, working together to provide a safe environment. From risk assessments to training, the Gardant team are always trying to improve so they can achieve a great customer experience. We have a great relationship that I hope we can continue moving forward, thank you.
North Devon Office: Gardant Security Ltd, CA Building, The Strand, Barnstaple EX31 1EU
South Devon Office: Gardant Security Ltd, Ensign House, Parkway Court , Longbridge Road, Plymouth, PL6 8LR
Monday-Friday: 8am - 5pm
Get in touch for a free, no obligation, security consultation.1