Prevention is the most practical and achievable way to tackle crime, which is why so many business security systems are centred around an intruder alarm.
A highly visible deterrent against trespassers, theft and vandalism, our intruder alarm systems can be tailored to your specific needs, and the requirements of your business premises.
There are two main types of intruder alarms:
- Wired intruder alarms are the most common type of alarm system for businesses, as they offer a slight advantage with regards to reliability. Wired systems consist of a main control panel, connected by wires to motion sensors, panic buttons or ‘break glass’ sensors. These systems take a little longer to install than wireless alarms, as the wires are concealed within the walls and floors of your premises.
- Wireless systems work in much the same way as wired units, except the sensors are connected to the control panel via radio frequencies. Wireless systems are incredibly quick and easy to install. However, they are less reliable, and can be prone to interference.
These systems are best for:
- Heritage sites
- Busy buildings that cannot take the time out to install wiring
- Pop-up shops and temporary installations
- Those requiring intruder alarm systems urgently
How It Works
- We will visit and survey your site with you, to assess the best business alarm system for your property, as well as the optimal placement for sensors and alarm detectors to protect the entry points.
- Our experienced security team will produce a tailored plan for you to appraise, based on a risk assessment and considerations specific to your business and premises, such as items of value and vulnerable areas.
- You will be able to choose your method of alert when an intruder is detected. There are many options. The most popular is a loud bell that could potentially scare off an intruder, as well as alerting people nearby, but you could also choose a silent alarm that alerts authorities, for the safety of your employees.
- Alarm activation will also send notification to a nominated key holder. You may choose to tie this into our keyholding and alarm response service, in order to have one of our SIA-accredited security officers attend.
- Qualified engineers will install your intruder alarm and perform a full demonstration for you and your team.
Your intruder alarm will regularly be serviced to avoid faults and keep the equipment in good working order. Preventative maintenance visits are carried out at least once a year, and call outs are dealt with as priority to fix the faults as quickly as possible.
Schedule your business alarm system consultation today. Just call 0345 5480184, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Absolute delight to talk to Easy to follow and we'll managed would highly recommend services
Probably one of the most professional companies I have used, everything was pain free from start to finish. All their staff turn up to work looking smart and presentable.
I cannot fault this company one bit, they advised, supported and helped with every aspect of my holiday park. the security was fantastic and was obvious they took their time picking their own staff
Can’t fault the service provided! Very quick response and very reasonably priced for the service! Would definitely recommend and use this company again 🙂
We have been working alongside Gardant Security Ltd for now for six months plus, I have received nothing but a first-class Door Supervision service, working together to provide a safe environment. From risk assessments to training, the Gardant team are always trying to improve so they can achieve a great customer experience. We have a great relationship that I hope we can continue moving forward, thank you.
North Devon Office: Gardant Security Ltd, CA Building, The Strand, Barnstaple EX31 1EU
South Devon Office: Gardant Security Ltd, Ensign House, Parkway Court , Longbridge Road, Plymouth, PL6 8LR
Monday-Friday: 8am - 5pm
Get in touch for a free, no obligation, security consultation.1