Whether you own a business with premises that you want to keep safe, or just want an additional layer of security for your home, our keyholding service is ideal for protecting your property and belongings.
Key holding is a way for you to limit your property’s vulnerability to intruders, theft or criminal damage. It also ensures that someone with security training is on hand to attend your premises, in the event that there is an alarm activation when you are not there.
Keyholding and alarm response services can offer assistance in a range of scenarios including:
- Lost or stolen keys
- Fire, flood, gas leaks or power cuts
- Entryways accidentally left unlocked overnight
- Giving access to workmen or contractors
- 24 hour rapid alarm response
Our security officers are fully trained, professional and hold a full SIA licence, in accordance with BS 7984-3:2020 Keyholding and Alarm Response Services Code of Practice.
Alarm calls are a natural part of owning a business, especially if you have premises that are empty for significant periods of time.
It is imperative that business owners have a plan in place to respond to alarm activations quickly and safely, while ensuring the health and safety of staff.
Keyholding and alarm response services are the ideal solution to this problem, providing SIA licensed security staff who are on-hand 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to attend your premises in the event that the alarm is triggered.
Our trained security personnel are able to rapidly respond to your property without you needing to attend, and they can take any necessary actions up to and including contacting the police to secure the premises.
How It Works
- Before taking possession of any keys we will attend your property to make a full inspection, making note of any entry and exit points, potential vulnerabilities and alarm systems.
- We will then take receipt of a spare set of keys, covering each entrance to the building and any windows or shutters, as well as the alarm codes and any other relevant information.
- We will issue you with a receipt and keep your keys in a secure location that is only accessible by SIA licensed personnel.
- If your alarm is activated we will immediately dispatch one or more security guards to your property to investigate. They will take action as appropriate, up to and including calling the emergency services, and make a full report of any action taken. They will also reset the alarm if necessary.
- You will be provided with the report by email within 24 hours.
Call 0345 5480184 or email email@example.com to schedule a consultation with one of our team to set up your keyholding service right away!
Absolute delight to talk to Easy to follow and we'll managed would highly recommend services
Probably one of the most professional companies I have used, everything was pain free from start to finish. All their staff turn up to work looking smart and presentable.
I cannot fault this company one bit, they advised, supported and helped with every aspect of my holiday park. the security was fantastic and was obvious they took their time picking their own staff
We had Gardant install a CCTV system to our property and we cannot fault the work carried out! From start to finish they assisted in providing the highest quality of service. I will definitely use Gardant for future requirements going forward.
Can’t fault the service provided! Very quick response and very reasonably priced for the service! Would definitely recommend and use this company again 🙂
We have been working alongside Gardant Security Ltd for now for six months plus, I have received nothing but a first-class Door Supervision service, working together to provide a safe environment. From risk assessments to training, the Gardant team are always trying to improve so they can achieve a great customer experience. We have a great relationship that I hope we can continue moving forward, thank you.
North Devon Office: Gardant Security Ltd, CA Building, The Strand, Barnstaple EX31 1EU
South Devon Office: Gardant Security Ltd, Ensign House, Parkway Court , Longbridge Road, Plymouth, PL6 8LR
Monday-Friday: 8am - 5pm
Get in touch for a free, no obligation, security consultation.1