Often overlooked in business planning, security is actually one of the key elements of a successful business. A visible manned guarding station acts as a deterrent for illegal activity, making your premises feel too risky a target for criminals.
Our security guard services are also a great addition to your existing security defence, as guards can watch CCTV for potential issues, act as door staff and provide on-the-spot personal protection for customers and staff. Our security contractors are fully trained and hold valid SIA licences, vetted to BS 7858 2012 standards.
Despite massive advances in security technologies, there is no more effective protection for your home or business than a manned guarding service.
Our security personnel can manage a variety of complex tasks and scenarios, providing support with:
- Risk assessment
- Maintaining workplace health and safety
- De-escalation of violence and dangerous situations
- Crowd control
- Reporting of security breaches
- Crisis management
How It Works
- On arriving at your premises, our security officers will sign in and report to the assigned management personnel. At this stage they will take receipt of keys and alarm codes, and find out any information they need for their upcoming shift.
- Security guards take an initial patrol of your premises, making a note of anything important, or any issues that need to be followed up on.
- Manned guarding services can refer to a security officer remaining stationary on-site in a guard station for the rest of their shift, or staying mobile around the perimeter of your premises, depending on your preference. They will take regular patrols as required, sign in guests and visitors and can even take in post if necessary.
- Any incidents that occur are logged ready for reporting, and the officer will take any necessary action if needed.
- Our security guard service guarantees that the buildings are checked over in a final patrol and locked up fully before the guard leaves.
- You will get a full report of each shift emailed to you on the completion of that shift, with information about actions taken, and any follow-ups required.
Want to know more?
Call 0345 5480184 or email email@example.com and we will be more than happy to discuss the manned guarding options available.
We have been working alongside Gardant Security Ltd for now for six months plus, I have received nothing but a first-class Door Supervision service, working together to provide a safe environment. From risk assessments to training, the Gardant team are always trying to improve so they can achieve a great customer experience. We have a great relationship that I hope we can continue moving forward, thank you.
We had Gardant install a CCTV system to our property and we cannot fault the work carried out! From start to finish they assisted in providing the highest quality of service. I will definitely use Gardant for future requirements going forward.
Can’t fault the service provided! Very quick response and very reasonably priced for the service! Would definitely recommend and use this company again 🙂
Probably one of the most professional companies I have used, everything was pain free from start to finish. All their staff turn up to work looking smart and presentable.
I cannot fault this company one bit, they advised, supported and helped with every aspect of my holiday park. the security was fantastic and was obvious they took their time picking their own staff
Absolute delight to talk to Easy to follow and we'll managed would highly recommend services
North Devon Office: Gardant Security Ltd, CA Building, The Strand, Barnstaple EX31 1EU
South Devon Office: Gardant Security Ltd, Ensign House, Parkway Court , Longbridge Road, Plymouth, PL6 8LR
Monday-Friday: 8am - 5pm
Get in touch for a free, no obligation, security consultation.1