Security & Safety Consultancy
It is natural for businesses to be concerned about whether their current security procedures are enough to protect them from criminal activity. Research suggests that there are 3.8 million incidents of traditional business crime per year in the UK, costing small businesses alone up to £17 billion.
Gardant delivers security audit and consultancy services designed to help our clients understand the security risks of their business, as well as empowering them to optimise and strengthen their safeguarding strategy.
Our security consultancy service is ideal for:
- Businesses who are recovering from a crime or incident that want to assess their risks, learn from the incident and prevent it happening again.
- Companies that are moving into new premises, or expanding quickly, who want to secure their business against any new, unforeseen risks.
- Businesses who want to ensure compliance with legal and insurance regulations.
Our team consists of trained security experts, many with military or high-level police backgrounds, who hold current qualifications from both The National Examination Board in Occupational Safety and Health (NEBOSH) and The Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH).
Our security consultancy specialises in a host of practices including:
- Penetration testing
- Security surveys
- Security planning
- Post-incident investigation
- Security systems including CCTV and biometric entry
Our approach is intelligence-led, designed to mitigate security risks and create a more secure environment, in the hopes of saving your business time, energy and money.
How It Works
- Our security officers will attend your premises to take a full security audit. These consultants will create a full risk assessment for your site, taking into account location-specific parameters such as demographics and crime statistics.
- They will look at all the operational factors of your site, including:
- Site layout. How secure are your entry points? Are there any weak spots on your site that make it easy for trespassers or thieves to gain access?
- Do you have all of the alarms you are required to by law? Are they in good working order? Who responds to out-of-hours alarm calls?
- Do you have security guards on-site? Are they instructed to verify the IDs of guests and employees? How are visitors recorded?
- Entry Points. Are all doors and windows secure, with working locks and latches? How are entry points monitored both in and out of hours? Are entry points accessed by keys, cards or codes? How often are these changed/who has access to them? How do former employees have their access withdrawn?
- Is every part of your site well-lit, avoiding opportunities for concealment? Do you have lights that remain lit at night and external lighting to deter criminals?
- Do you have a CCTV system set up? How is it monitored? Is your system safe from glitches and mains power outage?
Having completed the security audit, our team of security consultants will review your existing security measures.
You will then be provided with a comprehensive report that offers recommendations for improved processes, procedures and contingency measures to help you to strengthen your overall on-site protection.
Gardant offers a number of other services that we can suggest to improve your security, either during your consultation or upon request.
To find out more about this service, or ask about our other services, schedule an informal consultation with us today. Just call 0345 5480184, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Can’t fault the service provided! Very quick response and very reasonably priced for the service! Would definitely recommend and use this company again 🙂
Absolute delight to talk to Easy to follow and we'll managed would highly recommend services
We had Gardant install a CCTV system to our property and we cannot fault the work carried out! From start to finish they assisted in providing the highest quality of service. I will definitely use Gardant for future requirements going forward.
I cannot fault this company one bit, they advised, supported and helped with every aspect of my holiday park. the security was fantastic and was obvious they took their time picking their own staff
We have been working alongside Gardant Security Ltd for now for six months plus, I have received nothing but a first-class Door Supervision service, working together to provide a safe environment. From risk assessments to training, the Gardant team are always trying to improve so they can achieve a great customer experience. We have a great relationship that I hope we can continue moving forward, thank you.
Probably one of the most professional companies I have used, everything was pain free from start to finish. All their staff turn up to work looking smart and presentable.
North Devon Office: Gardant Security Ltd, CA Building, The Strand, Barnstaple EX31 1EU
South Devon Office: Gardant Security Ltd, Ensign House, Parkway Court , Longbridge Road, Plymouth, PL6 8LR
Monday-Friday: 8am - 5pm
Get in touch for a free, no obligation, security consultation.1