Vacant Property Security
Empty properties can be an easy target for vandalism, theft or arson, making it difficult for business or property owners to enjoy peace of mind during breaks in construction or development.
Not only does it cost money to repair and re-secure a property after damage or vandalism, the visible evidence of crime can damage the house prices and reputation of the local community as well.
Gardant offers a range of both remote and on-site vacant property security options to suit your needs.
We can secure your properties against damage, maintaining their value and boosting the image of the neighbourhood, thus lowering insurance risks and the overall cost of property development projects.
How It Works
- Our empty property security services are tailored to the individual needs of each client, so each setup begins with a visit from our team, who can identify your needs and install bespoke technology solutions such as CCTV and alarm systems as appropriate.
- We will discuss with you providing a mobile guarding unit to perform vacant property inspections on a regular, random-pattern basis.
- Officers will attend your site for each inspection, and will provide you with a full report of their findings, focusing on the condition of the property, evidence of damage or vandalism, and any potential risks that need to be secured. They can also provide photographic evidence of meter readings and other information that is useful to you, so that you don’t need to attend the property yourself.
- In case of alarm activation, our team of SIA-licensed security guards will rapidly respond to the property, identifying and resolving problems and providing a full report of any actions taken.
- Our rapid response officers will stay at the site until the situation is resolved, and are trained to inform and deal with emergency services if necessary.
To find out more about how we can help you, just call 0345 5480184, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We have been working alongside Gardant Security Ltd for now for six months plus, I have received nothing but a first-class Door Supervision service, working together to provide a safe environment. From risk assessments to training, the Gardant team are always trying to improve so they can achieve a great customer experience. We have a great relationship that I hope we can continue moving forward, thank you.
17th November 2020
Probably one of the most professional companies I have used, everything was pain free from start to finish. All their staff turn up to work looking smart and presentable.
16th June 2020
I cannot fault this company one bit, they advised, supported and helped with every aspect of my holiday park. the security was fantastic and was obvious they took their time picking their own staff
17th June 2020
We had Gardant install a CCTV system to our property and we cannot fault the work carried out! From start to finish they assisted in providing the highest quality of service. I will definitely use Gardant for future requirements going forward.
17th March 2021
North Devon Office: Gardant Security Ltd, CA Building, The Strand, Barnstaple EX31 1EU
South Devon Office: Gardant Security Ltd, Ensign House, Parkway Court , Longbridge Road, Plymouth, PL6 8LR
Monday-Friday: 8am - 5pm
Get in touch for a free, no obligation, security consultation.1